Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Jan. 16.
The Fox Cities Chamber is partnering with the Venture Center of Fox Valley Technical College to offer an interactive four-part series, ‘Marketing Made Lean,’ which will enable attendees with tools to solidify your value proposition and align products and services with your customers’ needs; identify current and potential customer segments; maximize your marketing resources while driving sales and profits; explore and develop your marketing channels; and create customer service strategies.
The series is being offered on four consecutive Thursdays in February 2019. The seminar is open to the public; however, an exclusive discount is available to Fox Cities Chamber members.
Refreshments, materials, books and one-on-one coaching will be provided to attendees for $199. (An overall value estimated at $3,000.) Fox Cities Chamber members are being offered an exclusive program fee of only $169 total for all four sessions. Sessions are scheduled for Thursday, February 7, 14, 21, 28. For more information, please visit foxcitieschamber.com or http://bit.ly/2VXq3tJ.
Program details include:
- Session 1 (February 7): Vision, Mission & Marketing Model Canvas
- Align vision, mission and values; use the ‘Value Proposition Canvas’ to align with your targeted customer segments; learn about ‘Marketing Model Canvas’; and competitive advantage
- Session 2 (February 14): Marketing Mix Analysis
- Review 4P’s of Entrepreneurial Marketing; learn about marketing mix analysis; and discuss value proposition and customer segments
- Session 3 (February 21): Positioning, Branding, Strategy & Tactics
- Positioning/Placement; marketing model canvas; marketing strategies and tactics; and marketing goals and objectives
- Session 4 (February 28): Marketing Budgets, Metrics and ROI
- Create a marketing budget; measuring marketing success ; your strategic marketing plan; and implementation, assessment and pivoting
Original source can be found here.