Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Jan. 8.
MADISON, Wis. (Jan. 8, 2019) – The Alliance is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Health Transformation Award for individuals or organizations who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and/or achievement in transforming health care.
The Health Transformation Award was created by The Alliance Board of Directors in an effort to recognize people and/or organizations that demonstrate alignment with The Alliance mission of moving health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health.
Specifically, award recipients must demonstrate their commitment to promoting effective change in the health care marketplace based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Exploring new approaches to delivering care.
- Exploring new approaches to paying for care.
- Improving the quality of care using a systematic, process-oriented approach that can be adapted and implemented by other organizations.
- Collaborating with other organizations to develop innovative solutions to significant health care problems.
- Advancing our understanding of how to engage consumers in making better decisions about their care.
- Providing extraordinary leadership among employers related to health benefits, specifically by representing employers’ interests and/or developing a consensus on important issues among a significant number of employers.
To nominate someone, visit http://www.the-alliance.org/hta-nomination.
The Alliance is a not-for-profit cooperative that moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. Members include more than 240 self-funded employers and multiemployer plans in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.