On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Wisconsin ranks 45th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 DMB Community Bank in De Forest evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 Fredonia ranked 44th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 3 North Prairie ranked 33rd in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 American National Bank Fox Cities in Appleton rated as "satisfactory" by feds
- 5 Inventories in wood products industry fall 0.2 percent in April
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Wisconsin Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.