- 1 24.2% of households in Plainfield received food stamps in 2017
- 2 Census Bureau: 77.48% of people in Amery were old enough to vote in 2017
- 3 24.6 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Bruce, Wisconsin
- 4 Census Bureau: 4.7% of people in Chili identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 5 Buffalo County ranked 30th in state for resident earnings in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Wisconsin Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.