The lifting of steel and aluminum tariffs between the United States, Canada and Mexico last weekend could spur Wisconsin's Congressional delegation to more firmly support the Trump administration's new trade deal, the president of a leading state farming advocacy group said.
- 1 Shipments of durable goods fall 0.2 percent in October
- 2 23 manufacturing businesses in Green County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 3 Inventories in consumer durable goods industry climb 0.4 percent in July
- 4 Wisconsin lacks adequate funds to weather moderate recession
- 5 Total OASDI beneficiaries in Wisconsin zip 53212 increase in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Wisconsin Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.